17 April, 2012

A hair must have: Moroccan Oil Review

It is hard to justify spending £30 on a bottle of hair oil, but after much talk about this product it was hard to resist giving it a try.

I straighten my hair almost everyday, and for special occasions I tend to back comb or curl it with heated rollers, so my hair takes a lot of damage. After using a number of products from the high street such as Toni & Guy, Lee Stafford and Bed Head I was never satisfied with the results.

My hair gets greasy quickly so I needed a product that wouldn't disturb the oil balances and make it heavy, I have used Moroccan Oil for the past 4 month and I love it! The results are amazing, I don't use it everytime I wash my hair just when it starts to feel dry on the ends. It makes your hair soft and shiny without leaving residue.

I 100% recommend this product for anyone who styles their hair daily with heated devices, yes it is very expensive but the bottle lasts ages. The only grumble is that the bottle does leak if you don't leave it the right way up. But other than that it's fab, it also smells lovely.

It is claimed by Moroccan Oil that it speeds up drying time, and I agree it does only take me 10 minutes or so to dry my hair after using the oil. Give it a try, you won't regret it.

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried the Moroccanoil shampoo and conditioner? Its not so expensive but still does the same job as it contains argan oil still. Its great for daily hair washes too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I haven't tried the shampoo and conditioner, but I would like to try it as the oil works miracles on my hair! x

    ReplyDelete