06 January, 2013

What if...all your dreams came true?

Hello, and Happy New Year! 2013 had arrived and guess who's back? Me with a brand new blog title and layout. I was never fully satisfied with the original name, "The CATWALK Blog" as it was a uni project. And I feel I need to expand my wings into the grown up world of fashion and beauty blogging. Therefore I would like to introduce you to Confessions of a Fashion Journalist. This blog will hold similar content, including posts about my beauty finds and fashion ideas to help you expand your wardrobe.

Me graduating with a 2.1 BA Hons Degree

My niece, Scarlett Rose 
Me and momma bear in Lanzrote 

Harry Potter Tour

Me turning 22

Coca-Cola Olympic Torch Concert

Me and Daniel on Christmas Day 

Manchester Christmas Market & an Olympic gold letterbox 

New arrival expecting in 2013 

Friends turning 21 

Next stop...New York City. Call me Carrie Bradshaw!


2012 had a lot to offer, I turned 22, my best friend announced that she is expecting a baby, I became an Auntie, I graduated from Sheffield Hallam University (proud moment), my friends turned 21, I visited Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio Tour in London, me and my mum went to Lanzarote for her birthday, the Olympics took place and me and Daniel booked to go to New York. All this with my amazing boyfriend by my side who has supported me every step of the way (he requested a mention), it's safe to say I've never been happier, so I'm excited to see what this new year has to offer.

In this New Year


Someone will be born
Someone will get a job
Someone will fall in love
Someone will move away
Someone will come home
Someone will have a cake with candles
Someone's dreams will come true


So there's my little introduction to Confessions of a Fashion Journalist. Don't worry, I shall not disappear again, new year, new start and all that! I am not a fashion or beauty expert and I have had no training in those subjects, my loyalty lies with writing and photography. Beauty and fashion are particular interests of mine. This is a method for me to reach out to fellow fashion lovers and to share my views, opinions and finds with you!

XXX


2 comments:

  1. Love your new name and layout Jess! So jealous you're off to New York I'm definitely saving up haha. Can't wait to read some more of your posts :) Get us Sheff Hallam graduates with our blogs haha!

    Terri xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Terri! Aww I know I'm so excited I've started packing already haha, I need to sort my outfits out for each day ;) I know us journalism graduates have some talent!

    Jess xxx

    ReplyDelete