15 January, 2013

Dior Make-Up Brushes

Hello lovelies!

I've never been one to spend a lot of money on make-up brushes until I watch a YouTube make-up tutorial. Pixiwoo  make-up tutorials persuaded me to take the plunge and invest in some expensive but essential brushes. And luckily I managed to get this Dior brush set in the Debenhams Christmas sale. 



Make-up tools are just as important as the make-up itself, it needs to be applied properly, so I thought I'd buy this mini Dior set with the most essential brushes I need for everyday use. I don't actually wear a great deal of make-up, so it seemed silly me buying a set with loads of brushes in that I'll never use. 

As soon as my brushes were delivered I ripped them open and first impressions were good. I love the black patent case, it's only small so it snuggles perfectly in my make-up bag along with everything else. The Dior set has four compact size brushes -a blush, powder foundation, eye shadow and lipstick brush.

Dior Blush Brush
This is so soft on my skin! My skin is SO sensitive and gets irritated easily, I've found these brushes super soft on my skin and it distributes my blusher evenly and gives me a natural finish.

Dior Powder Foundation Brush
I used to apply liquid foundation with my fingertips and although this brush is for powder foundation I have been using it with my MAC liquid foundation. Again it is very soft and evenly distributes my foundation lightly and gives you a natural soft finish to your face.

Dior Eye Shadow Brush 
The bristles are very flexible allowing you to experiment with your eye shadow, the brush is pretty thick so I do have to use another eye shadow brush to define my eyes.

Dior Lipstick Brush 

 This brush is precision cut, it's perfect to give you a defined lip shape and colour. 

I am totally impressed with these brushes, I love the metal cover which makes them feel like good quality. They're just what you need for everyday make-up application. I'm a strong believer in 'you get what you pay for' and after originally using No 7 brushes, I have completely converted to investing in make-up tools that are more expensive and more practical! They give you a flawless cover, they are super soft and the bristles don't fall out - 5* recommendation from me!

Jess 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment