20 June, 2012

Jewellery and make-up storage

Hello!

I have a mild form of OCD when it comes to organisation, I’m not the tidiest of people but when it comes to my prise possessions, (make-up and jewellery) I have to have everything in order and neatly presented.  

I have tried many storage devices that work, but aren’t exactly pretty, they’ve mainly been ugly boxes or a jewellery holder in the shape of a human body, I found this big and bulky and my jewellery never actually stayed on the holder. 



I stumbled across this heart shaped glass dish from a small boutique in Chesterfield called Moo Moo. It mainly sells lots of vintage home ware and modern silver jewellery. I initially bought it because I’ve never seen a design like it, then I thought it would make a contemporary lipstick and lip gloss holder! I can’t remember how much it cost because they sell it in about five different sizes; it was around the £20 something price range.



I bought this vintage looking jewellery hook from Next for only £12, I think it looks stunning against a plain background and adds that extra glamour and decoration to the room. I can display my favourite necklaces and bracelets for everyone to see!

Love Jess x


No comments:

Post a Comment