16 August, 2012

Product rave - Lancome Hypnose mascara


In my opinion this mascara is 5*. My new favourite addition to my ever growing make-up bag.

I have been hunting around for a decent mascara for some time. I always think that eye make-up deserves a little bit more money spent on it, so I usually went for Dior or MAC. I was given a Lancome gift set and I have only just got around to test a few of the items – this one being my favourite.

The benefits:

  • No clumps YIPPEE!
  • Long lasting – when it comes to the end of the day I don’t have any smudges.
  • Wide-eye effect. I have huge eyes as it is, but this mascara gives me a more dramatic and voluptuous look.
  • Smooth application.
  • Easy to remove, I’m not aware that Hypnose is waterproof. But still, it comes off easily. 
 
My lashes don’t exactly look like the ones off the ad (because mine are real, meow!) but they do look pretty damn good if I do say so myself :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment