10 February, 2013

The Liebster Award


I have noticed the Liebster Awards making the rounds on some blogs and I was pleased to have been nominated by littlegoldstars (thankyou!) for my first Liebster Award. I’m not one for ‘chain’ letter type things but I thought this is a good way for you to get to know me and it is a change from my beauty and fashion posts, so get comfy and enjoy the read!

Firstly, I will tell you 11 random facts about myself then I will answer the questions set to me by Terri and then finally I will set up a list of my own questions for 11 other bloggers to answer. 


11 Facts about me

1.    I’m a complete perfectionist and it takes over my life
2.    My diet is horrendous – I could easily live off chocolate and crisps
3.    I have a baby (my cat) called Winston
4.    I’m not a morning person
5.    I speak before I think, then suffer the consequences
6.    I can justify spending a lot $$$ on a handbag
7.    I have recently graduated from Sheffield Hallam University after studying Journalism
8.    I daren’t permanently colour my hair
9.    I’m scared of the dark
10.  My dream job is to work at a fashion/beauty magazine
11.  I believe in karma 


Terri’s Questions


1. Where do you see yourself in five years?
In a PR/Journalism job, with my lovely boyfriend and a mini me!

2. Name one beauty product/male-up item that you would recommend - and why?
YSL Rouge Volupte Perle – I only suit light lipsticks because I have tanned skin and this is my fave.

3. What advice would you give anyone thinking of starting a blog?
Really think about what you want to give your readers, what you think they’ll enjoy and how you want your layout to look. I have changed the look of my blog so much and I wish I had given it more thought from the start.

4. Which do you prefer, summer or winter?
People think I’m strange for this but I prefer winter because I prefer winter clothes. I love chunky knitwear, hot chocolate, DVD days, snuggles and Christmas. Yes I’m a weirdo.

5. What made you decide you wanted to start a blog?
I started my blog for part of my dissertation at uni and enjoyed showcasing what I can do, so I carried it on after I left.

6. What is the once piece of clothing/one accessory you can't live without?
My Mulberry satchel, it goes everywhere with me.

7. Do you like to travel? Where is the best place you have been?
Yes but I haven’t been to many places. I am going to NEW YORK this May though :D

8. Do you keep a journal or diary?
Yes I have kept a diary for the past 4 years and write in it everyday.

9. Tell me about your best friend:
I haven’t got one, I’m lucky enough to have 4 best friends including my mum and boyfriend and I love and appreciate them more than words can say.

10. Who/what is your favourite blog at the minute? Link so we can all be nosey!

11. Where is the one place you REALLY want to visit?
New York and I’m going very soon! Other than that I would like to go to Las Vagas. 

My questions:

1.      What is one item you dream of owning one day?
2.      Where is your next holiday going to be?
3.      Do you have any phobias?
4.      Designer V high street?
5.      What do you want to achieve by the end of this year?
6.      What made you start writing a blog?
7.      Who is your celebrity crush?
8.      Who is your style icon?
9.      Who is your favourite YouTuber?
10.  What is your favourite time of the year?
11.  What makes you feel better after a bad day?




No comments:

Post a Comment